Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year indeed!!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Blessed New Year!  Two-thousand eleven was a major year of change, as I had changes in my employment, as well as in my health.  I was freed from making child support payments that year as well.


This year may be full of more changes.  My resolution for 2012 is to relocate from the Binghamton area on a permanent basis.  I had looked at Albany, but I may have to consider living closer to New York City.  I would not have an issue if I moved to New Jersey; back in 1983, I lived in Succasunna, in Morris County.  While my job there was terrible, it was not a bad area.


Whatever the case, though, I need to focus in on a career, doing something I WANT to do. And I know I want involvement in acting.  Some of that will take place when Carrie's World goes into production.  However, I am also interested in working as a film extra, and I may have a chance to possibly work as a Benjamin Franklin impersonator.

Speaking of Carrie's World, I need to arrange for the pilot to be done.  And then there need to be more episodes written and filmed.  There may be more, as I am looking at a Batgirl production as well.

All in all, so many changes lie ahead, many of them indescribable.  Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: