Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It has been WAY too long!!!

Where the hell has the time gone?

I thought I would check out this blog, and it turns out that I had not posted at all in 2013.  Well, many changes have taken place since my last blog posting.


First, I released a fan film in December 2013, Batman: Onset of Winter, shot in Syracuse, NY.  This short production, which also stars Michelle Dibernardo, is designed to set the tone of Carrie's World, the fan series I have planned for a few years.

Which brings me to my next change: As of 1 March 2014, I am now a resident of Templeton, Massachusetts.  I did so for economic reasons, as well as artistic and personal reasons.  When I filmed Onset of Winter, I was unable to get someone to operate my high-definition camera, and getting cast members was almost impossible (except for Michelle).  I would have a better chance of getting people for casting and production in the Boston area.

And I had lived in Boston from 1987 to 1990; indeed, two of my three children were born there!  Anyway, the move should prove to be most productive!

And here's hoping we find Carrie and get her in front of the camera SOON!!!!

No comments: