Saturday, December 3, 2011

Progress ahead

As this week draws to a close, there is excellent news to report on.


My casting post for Carrie's World has yielded a bumper crop of performers, as well as behind-the-scenes people, which will make the launch of the series that much easier.  And it looks like we will get more heroes, as well as villains!  One gal may be recruited as Barbara Gordon, which would make sense, given that she is now the current Batgirl.


Additionally, I received my Christmas "gift," an upgrade of my SONY Vegas.  I am now using version 11, which seems to run smoother than version 9 did.  As things stand right now, though, I may need to get the hard drive transferred to a new computer that would have much greater processing power as well as more RAM.


So it looks like I will have more to work on in the coming week, writing people back about their roles and the like.  Anyway, it is my intent to get production under way in early 2012.

No comments: