Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trying for self employment in the Albany area, and more ...

My recent vacation in the Adirondack/Albany area was an eye-opener.


When dining with a classmate of mine, I inquired about self employment, since she has worked for herself since the 1980s. The concept made so much sense, given my independent streak.  Ideally, I want to have my own video studio, so that I can freelance and rent it out to other video companies as well.


In any event, I am intent on relocation there.  And I am told more jobs are going to be created there!


In other news, I got feedback from Rick Craig concerning editing my fan film.  Yes, there may need to be one final shoot, but as long as we can finish everything off, that is good!  I dislike the time it has taken, but there have been so many things that have worked against the entire production from the start.  Oy! **rolls eyes upward**


And for the fan series, we need to get Carrie Kelley and Catwoman/Selina Kyle cast.  Anyone care to step up to the plate?!?  C'mon, don't be shy!

No comments: